Child Friendly Initiative Program
The Monchy Primary School has embraced the “Child Friendly School” Initiative. Under this umbrella the school is concerned with the promotion of quality education for every child. Within this framework it seeks to:
- ensure that all school aged children are enrolled in the school and are actively engaged in learning.
- contribute to the holistic development of the child.
In this regard the Monchy Primary School has made significant strides in the following areas:
- sensitization of all staff members on what is “CFS.”
- preparation and distribution of routines to govern the school day.
- focus on the rights of a child.
- focus on the character building virtues.
- collaboration of a school breakfast programme.
- student welfare.
- up- coming literacy space.